Monday, 27 May 2013

Red Sole



I love creating an outfit based on a small detail: today I chose my shoes's red sole (which, sigh, are not Louboutin). Hope you like it :)
_________________________

Mi piace incentrare un outfit su un piccolo dettaglio: oggi ho scelto la suola rossa delle mie scarpe (che non sono, ahimé, Louboutin). Spero vi piaccia :)
Kisses,


Top - Maska // Vest - Patrizia Pepe // Shorts - Piazza Italia
Bag - Céline // Shoes - Malien // 
Bangles - 1.Gift 2.Pimkie 3.from Carmagnola // Earrings - from Bernalda






MAKE UP


Foundation: Maybelline Dream Nude Mousse
Primer Eyes: YSL Moduleur Perfection / Matité
Eyeshadows: Kiko n.09 - Kiko n.65 - Maybelline Eyestudio n.51
Eyeliners: Deborah (black) - Red one from Zoeva Palette (used wetted)
Rimmel: Lancôme Hypnôse Drama
Blush: Maybelline n.57
Lipgloss: Too Faced


Photos by Vincenzo Giovinazzo

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'll take a look at it as soon as I can, I promise :)

      Please follow me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/FashionBitesBlogModa?ref=hl

      Thank you dear, bye :D

      Delete