Saturday, 14 December 2013

It's Burgundy Time


EN   Happy weekend to all! Have been hard times for me these last days, but also full of wonderful surprises; one in particular is the discovery of an amazing e-shop (rosegal.com), from which I've just made an order, and I can't wait it to arrive. Anyway, I'm going to talking about it at a later time.
Since I've been more absent than I would have thought, as an apology today I propose you a new outfit post.
I'm sorry for the aseptic location, but it's really cold outside, so sometimes there will be shots taken in studio, like the today ones. Let's start!

Burgundy is one of the most beloved colors of this year, especially if it's matched with black, as I chose to do.
Set piece? Palazzo pants are an evergreen. I decided to match them with a very sophisticated (and sexy) bodysuit with lace sleeves; I love the way it follows body curves without press them, and with these pants it creates a simply and classy look.
Necklace, earrings and belt are vintage: the first ones arrive from a flea market, as always for me; belt arrives directly from my mother's youth, 30 years ago!
I already used this cap toe pumps, the most wanted this season, HERE; in my view, the clutch doesn't need any comment (also used HERE).

Do you like the look?
______________________

IT   Buon weekend a tutti voi! Per me questi sono stati giorni molto pieni, ma ricchi di piacevoli sorprese, una in particolare è stata la scoperta di un fantastico e-shop (rosegal.com) da cui ho appena fatto un ordine che non vedo l'ora arrivi. In ogni caso ve ne parlerò meglio più avanti.
Siccome sono stata assente più del previsto e ho abbandonato il mio adorato blog al suo destino, oggi mi farò perdonare con  un nuovo outfit post.
Mi scuso se la location è un po' asettica, ma comincia a fare davvero freddo, quindi credo proprio che ogni tanto capiteranno foto in studio come quelle di oggi. Ma cominciamo!

Il burgundy è uno dei colori più amati di quest'anno, specie se abbinato al nero, come anch'io ho scelto di fare.
Il pezzo forte? Neanche a domandarlo: i pantaloni palazzo sono un evergreen. Ho voluto abbinarli con un body molto sofisticato (ma anche sexy) con maniche in pizzo; adoro come accompagna le curve del corpo senza costringerle, e con i pantaloni così larghi regala un look semplice e di classe.
Collana, orecchini e cintura sono vintage: i primi due arrivano da qualche mercatino, come mio solito; la cintura direttamente dalla giuventù di mia mamma, minimo 30 anni fa!
Le decolleté con punta a contrasto, gettonatissime ultimamente, le ho già usate QUI, mentre la clutch non credo abbia bisogno di alcun commento (già usata QUI).

Vi piace il look?

Bodysuit - Intimissimi (BUY SIMILAR HERE)
Pants - Made in Italy (BUY SIMILAR HERE)
Shoes - Gwen Italian Label (BUY SIMILAR HERE)
Clutch - Louis Vuitton (BUY HERE)
Rings - No brand // Earrings - Vintage 
Necklace - Vintage // Belt - Vintage











Photos by Alex Fumarola

Follow me also on:

12 comments:

  1. Bellissimo outfit!
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/maridress
    https://www.facebook.com/maridressfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey,
    I love your blog and that's why I am intviting you to enter my Christmas giveaway!
    Please join and invite your friends!
    Follow me, I will follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Complimenti per l'outfit davvero originale! Stai veramente bene :)
    Grazie mille per il tuo gentilissimo commento sul mio blog, il top non è di Imperial ma confezionato da una sarta, però sarei curiosissima di vedere il tuo.
    Un bacione e torna a trovarmi quando vuoi :)

    My blog about my modeling dream: Mademoiselle Fede ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super glamorous! Love your lipstick and the clutch
    x atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  5. belli i pantaloni a palazzo!

    http://nonsidicepiacere.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pants are really cool! It looks so well put together

    http://berrytrendy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear! You look fabulous!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Hugs from Mexico city.
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow lovely lips.
    What lipstick did you use??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used a Kiko one (n.10).
      I already used it HERE if you want to see it :)
      I love it so much!

      Thanks for commented, take a look at this amazing giveaway in collaboration with sammydress.com!
      GIVEAWAY accessories by Sammy Dress!

      Delete
  9. Hi dear,

    I like your pretty blog, I'll be back more often =)
    Do you want to follow each other on GFC and maybe social media?
    Let me know so I can follow you back.
    Kisses, Ana
    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete