Friday, 14 November 2014

Go! Denim, Go!


EN   My plan was about fixed deadlines for posts publication, in particular for the ones regarding the Outfit; I swear!
Only wasted time: planning ahead stuff is not (clearly) my highlight and I have this kind of gut feeling It will never be.
So, I opted for a new way of publishing my posts —> some spare time = lots of new stuff, overbusy = nothing at all; I see it as one more reason to keep in touch with you and surprise you!

Nuff said, let’s get straight this new outfit.

DENIM. HOLY GLORY BLESSED DENIM. From a simple jeans to a more sophisticated shirt to even a jacket, It always saves us in every kind of situation, literally.

My way to pair this great material was over a loose jumpsuit that makes the outfit a bit hipster. As usual I do have a favourite item: the clutch, seen at the leather market during my last weekend out in Florence (take a look HERE for extra photos) and grabbed with no hesitation.

Well, Denim saved you readers as well as me?!

Let me know…and don’t forget to follow me on instagram since I am always, I promise, publishing new pictures every day (@fashionbites_blogmoda)!

Lovely hug U.

•♥•

IT   Mi ero prefissata scadenze precise per la pubblicazione dei post, specie degli outfit, LO GIURO. Ma è inutile: la programmazione non è mai stata il mio forte, e temo mai lo sarà. 
Niente, funziona che nel primo momento libero che mi trovo a disposizione farò spuntare un post, così, come un fungo.

Ragione in più per restare sempre connessi ;)!

Alternativamente, potete seguirmi sul mio profilo instagram, @fashionbites_blogmoda, dove sono (qui sì!) super attiva!
Ma bando alle ciance e cominciamo con l’outfit post di oggi!

Il denim. Dio lo santifichi, ci salva in tutte le situazioni, dal semplice jeans alla camicia. Ed è proprio così che ho deciso di utilizzarlo: semplice, sopra una tuta larga e morbida che fa un po’ hipster.

Come sempre, ho un pezzo preferito: è la clutch, presa al mercato del cuoio a Firenze durante la mia ultima gita (sbirciate QUI qualche foto).

Il Denim ha mai salvato anche voi?

Vi abbraccio.

Shirt - Armani (BUY SIMILAR HERE)
Jumpsuit - Tailor-made (BUY SIMILAR HERE - ON SALE!)
Hat - Liu•Jo (BUY SIMILAR HERE)
Belt - Zara (BUY SIMILAR HERE)
Shoes - H&M (BUY SIMILAR HERE)
Clutch - From Florence // Necklace, Bracelets and Ring - Vintage














Photos by Michela Nuzzi






Follow me also on:

3 comments:

  1. This is one of the bestest looks put together! I love the hat, the bag, the shoes everything ! You have made an amazing combination of sense and style.Check out my blog-
    http://colossalcloset.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!) http://www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look! Love your jumpsuit!
    Luise
    http://produzir.me

    ReplyDelete